Corporation Tax

If your business is based in the United Kingdom it is subject to a corporation tax on profits.

Limited companies that are non-UK based that may still be exposed to corporation tax if the business is controlled from within our borders.

Your company has a duty to calculate and declare the profit your company has made for every accounting period and the amount of corporation tax payable on them. All data must be declared to HMRC on a corporation tax return form with final accounts submitted to HMRC in support of your return.

Potts&Co can provide the preparation and drafting of company accounts, tax returns and computations and provide any advice on any areas of tax planning that may be beneficial.